Thursday, August 25

Three for Thursday!

 Right now I am loving ck toggle font
****************************************
My all time favorite blog is Mrs. Jump’s Class Blog hands down. She was the first teacher blog I discovered. While blogging was not new to me (I have a personal blog that I have been writing now since 2007) teacher blogs were a new discovery. Deanna seriously changed my teaching. I’ve always been creative, but she took me to a whole new level.
*****************************************
My favorite resource at the moment is online storytime by
Barnes & Noble. This month the story is The Kissing Hand. 
Perfect choice for back to school. I will use this a lot in my 
class.

Photobucket

1 comment:

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...