Friday, May 6

last of the insects and mother's day activity

Learning about insects was so much fun. I just love all of Deanna Jump's units. We learned about bees and wrote bee list poems.
Look at this little smartie, she decided she would make a word web. Love it!
Bee list poem. You can download the bee list poem here.
We finished up the unit by making some yummy bugs! They made some very creative bugs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The kids drew portraits of their mothers for mother's day. Then they glued on the sentence strips. I laminate and send home. One of the sentence strips says, "Two eyes to watch me grow."
Photobucket

3 comments:

Busy Bee said...

Would love to know what all the strips say on the mom or get a copy of them typed out. Very cute!
Martha-Carol
mcarpenter@scsk12.org

Caroline said...

Hi, what lovely ideas!
I as well would love to know what the sentence strips say too. Would you please send me a copy of them typed out.
You are an inspiration!

Caroline Townshend

c_townshend@hotmail.com

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...